Can I say what a poor quality of customer service you provide. First of all you took the money from my account as soon as I placed the order with you however i did not receive the goods until 2 or 3 weeks later.

Secondly the material of the clothes was of an extremely poor quality and nothing like the pictures.

3rely its now been 3 weeks since I've been chasing my refund and still I have not received it.

Your company had been made aware of my wishes to return the clothing therefore the refund should have been initiated within a day or two of receiving the parcel back at your depot in the UK. However there was nothing and a week after the parcel was delivered I contacted your customer service to chase the refund and Floryday were not even aware of having received the parcel. I had to send them proof of the parcel. I was told I would have the refund within 7 to 14 days.

Today I got informed they have only initiated the refund today and it will be another 7 to 14 days before I get my refund.

If that is not poor customer service then what is it. I will never shop with floryday again n will advise others against it.

User's recommendation: Worst company to shop with. Poor quality of goods and extremely poor customer service.

Location: London, England