65 views

I sent you an email on the 8th May 2020. This is the reply you sent me back.

In your message it states that someone will contact me within 72 hours. No one has contacted me. I ordered my goods on the 2nd May. I paid for them on the 2nd May.

I want my purchases or I want my money back. Your customer service needs a lot to be desired and I am very disappointed that no one has the courtesy to let me know what is happening to my goods.

Hello James Thompson,

Thanks for contacting us. We have received your inquiry. Here is what you've submitted:

My name is Patricia Thompson.

My address is 9 Parkers Way, Nayland, CO6 4HS. I placed an order last Sunday but I did not register as a customer. (I have now). I order 2 tops and a pair of shoes.

They have been paid for. Can you please tell me the status of my order. I have not received an order conformation from you. I am very disappointed.

Please let me know as soon as possible. I have not got the order number because I have not received the order conformation from you with the order number on it. Regards Patricia Thompson

Our customer service team will get back to you within 72 hours.

You can view this inquiry's progress online here: http://www.floryday.com/account/ticket.php?e=j.m.thompson1@***.com&t=238496****. After clicking on the link, log-in to our website using the email address you used when placing your order.

Once logged in, you'll be able to find the full history of your email chains sent back and forth between us. If the link doesn't work, please reply to this email directly.

Thank you for shopping at floryday.com.

Regards,

floryday.com Pre-Sale Team

Product or Service Mentioned: Floryday Shipping Service.

Location: Colchester, England