Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Oct 05, 2020

Nothing has happened. I tried all the ways possible to get a response from the company and have just given up.

Although the items remain in a box in my dining room I still get the response that I haven't had anything from them apart from a small order last year. Life's too short to keep going round and round in circles and I suppose I'll eventually take the items to a thrift shop. Appauling quality and appauling service. Don't touch them with a barge pole.

If the subject of on-line clothes shopping comes up in conversation I always warn people about the company. I've lost a lot of money.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020

Hello

I have received an order from you but would like to return some of the items & claim a refund. Unfortunately when I try to do this on line through My Account I'm told that I haven't ordered anything, although my order is sitting next to me in a box.

To further complicate things, I appear to have deleted the details of my order from my computer in error so have no order number & I don't think I can identify the garments I want to keep & those I want to return without the original list as it was a substantial order with several items of shoes & clothes- £318.22.

I've twice tried completing an online form for a refund but the email won't send. I think this may be because I don't have an order number or item numbers.

The number on the delivered box is 2CNX & my voucher code was WXY6C424 if that is any help.

I'm hoping you can help me & look forward to hearing back from you soon.

User's recommendation: Don't be taken in by the pictures. Of all the items I ordered I only want to keep 4 because the quality of the rest was dreadful & the sizing completely out. A medium completly swamped me & I'm a size 14. The dresses were more plus size.I'm trying to return the goods but still can't get through nearly a week after my initial email to them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FLORYDAY Pros: 4 items out of many.

FLORYDAY Cons: Irregular sizing refund policy non existent, Terrible shipping and returning items, Awful quality of product, Difficult to make contact, Sizing.

Comments

This company is a total ripoff. Online site for returns is a con.

Won't let you complete & send the form and will not give you a proper phone number to contact them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY pA

FLORYDAY Reviews