Verified Reviewer

2.0

Getting in touch with customer service has been a nightmare to say the least. None of the phone numbers listed work.

The shoes were very poor quality the only part of the shoe that looked halfway decentt is the heel and sole. The rest looked and felt like they would fall apart the first time you wore them.

But with the poor quality of material that they use I wouldnt wear them even in my house with no one else around. I just want to return them and get my money back!

User's recommendation: Don’t buy their shoes. I was going to order some tops but no way now after seeing the quality of the shoes. I really hate that to because they show some really cute clothes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Floryday Customer Care.

FLORYDAY Cons: No live customer service representatives, Phone numbers are not in service, Unable to contact you after i purchase something.

Comments

#2026725

I feel for you! My friend and I ordered from here back in March for a trip in late May never recieved the order until a June 13th.

I had ordered stuff for 2 trips in May and did not get to use any of it had to buy other outfits for my trip.Between the 2 of us we spent over $400 and now are in the process of sending it all back because nothing fits everything is way to big and the material is crap the shoes are made out of material I have never seen in my life the way they were made a toddler could have done better. I have ordered stuff from all over the world and to this day have never seen such terrible looking clothes, shoes and bathing suits. this place should be shut down. They are ripping people off in droves making all kinds of money and we as the consumer do not seem to have a leg to stand on.

No customer service whatsoever.

No phone numbers or real address. This company is a joke and should be made to pay us back and more.

FLORYDAY Reviews