Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 12, 2020

No response from Floryday! Disgusting customer service.

Update by user Dec 12, 2020

I contacted Floryday and they did not even respond back! I received the coat and it was defected so I wanted to send it back.

They wanted me to spend 90$ to send it back to CHINA after I just paid 90$ PLUS had to pay for import fees WHEN IT ARRIVED IN CANADA which was another $30, THEN the coat was defective! Now, I'm sitting here with a coat I can't wear, can't sell and can't return.

This is by far the absolute worst company I've ever been in contact with and am out $130 with a coat I cannot even wear. The customer service is off the chart horrendous and I will be spreading the world about NEVER buying anything from Floryday!

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2020

I have been trying to contact you for OVER A WEEK AND STILL NO RESPONSE!!! WHERE IS MY PACKAGE!?!

I AK A PISSED CONSUMER! CALL ME BACK IMMEDIATELY!

1-28*-716-****

User's recommendation: Garbage! Terrible customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Floryday Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FLORYDAY Pros: Fashionable clothes at good price.

FLORYDAY Cons: Why no return form or address toreturn to, Products not received, Refund communications poor, Poor contact details.

Comments